Aycee Brown is a Sleep Evangelist and owner of Goodnight Darling Co.
Some wisdom nuggets heading your way
- Although Aycee has always had the inclination to help people although not necessarily in the Sleep niche.
- Sleep Evangelists for the win
- Listen to Aycee’s journey going from insomnia at the age of 14 due to her intuitive nature to sleeping pills, to addiction to sleeping pills
- Learn about her journey of her body breaking down even though she had a healthy lifestyle otherwise
- She finally found the answers in herbal remedies, find out which ones
- Which essential oils help you with what?
- Confirmation of how important a sleep ritual is
- Some practical advice on what to do before going to bed
We’ll cover all of that & more
More about Aycee
Aycee Brown is a Sleep Evangelist and owner of Goodnight Darling Co. Aycee who was once a part of #TeamNoSleep due to the fact that she couldn’t sleep at all. She became addicted to over the counter and prescription sleep medications.
After her mother intervened Aycee needed to discover a better way to sleep. After extensive research on herbal remedies and sleep rituals and old recipes from her grandmother, Aycee developed products to support her new way of life.
How to connect with her
One Question for You to Answer Right Now:
Which natural remedy do you want to try tonight?
Answer in the comment section below, I’d love it 🙂
One Quick Favour…
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of my new podcast, then please support the show by leaving a review & subscribing on iTunes. It’s easy and takes about 30 seconds to do!