Christine guides women to feel healthy and happy in their bodies now, not after they lose 15 pounds, land their dream job, or find the “perfect” husband.
She says, "You can drink all the green juice in the world and it won’t help you get healthy if you’re stressed, frantic and constantly entertaining negative mental chatter – what I call stinkin’ thinkin’."
Some wisdom nuggets heading your way
- Her book, The Healthy Girl's Guide to Breast Cancer, was really only meant for 10 people, only meant for family and friends.
- After college, worked at a big advertising agency in New York City on a major fast food account!
- At the peak of her former career she took a break because she “was tired” which led to a 4 month sabbatical and in the end a complete life shifting turn
- We all need to find our own version of what healthy means.
- The answer is in front of us right now. We all have the opportunity in this very moment to feel healthy just because we want to.
- It's not all or nothing. Sometimes starting with a handful of lettuce is a great start.
- A coach can help you track your progress and celebrate your accomplishments.
We'll cover all of that & more
How to connect with her:
One Quick Favour…
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of my new podcast, then please support the show by leaving a review & subscribing on iTunes. It’s easy and takes about 30 seconds to do!