Clarissa Wilson is an accountant turned money coach because all women deserve to have financial independence, but she was seeing way too many women lack financial independence through her work as an accountant. When she isn’t watching the Big Bang Theory or 2 Broke Girls, she is helping women build their relationship with their money so they can have financial independence once and for all.
How we connected
I got to know Clarissa because we are in various Facebook groups together, notably also Impacting Millions (you can see a theme here is you have been reading my shownotes over the last few weeks ;)) And I was actually also a guest on her own podcast
I truly love her mission and I am sure you will too.
Some wisdom nuggets heading your way
- From the dream of becoming a teacher to becoming an accountant to money coaching
I spent one tax season preparing tax returns for individual people and a lot of women came in to file their tax returns but they couldn’t answer any questions about their money
- Women need to be able to deal with their own money and have a relationship with it
- How Christine’s mom has created a whole new level of love and admiration from Christine to her mom through money … in a good way
- Overspending people!
- How long does it take to create a healthy relationship with money?
- Talking about money is absolutely fine
- The goal of becoming independant from money
- The power of writing things down
- The Money Love Letter
- The Power of money tracking
We’ll cover all of that & more
CLICK TO TWEET: Listen to this episode about #money and #sleep on the Sleep like A Boss Podcast by Christine Hansen www.sleeplikeaboss.com/podcast
More about Clarissa
I am a money relationship coach and I create change by helping women build a relationship with their money so they can have financial independence and never have to rely on anyone for money again.
How to connect with her:
One Question for You to Answer Right Now:
What will you implement to make your money relationship better right now?
Answer in the comment section below, I’d love it 🙂
One Quick Favour…
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of my new podcast, then please support the show by leaving a review & subscribing on iTunes. It’s easy and takes about 30 seconds to do!