Haley Gray – Leadership Girl
I help female entrepreneurs get themselves visible, and market their businesses
How we connected
I got to know Haley through a Mastermind by Kendrick Shope on how to sell authentically. We got along really well right from the and I have always been HUGELY impressed by Haley’s business sense & knowledge.
He Facebook group has recently hit 11.000 members and as someone who has been there from pretty much the start I am in awe of this lady.
I have also worked with her and loved the input she gave.
Some wisdom nuggets heading your way
- Hayley would have laughed at me hysterically 10 years ago if I had told her what she’d be doing today.
- Her MBA was not just a degree, it changed her life to the core! Listen why.
- Time management people!!! Haley had to figure that out because of her family, her kids, job & girl scout groups.
- Duke, Leadership & Teamwork: find out how those relate
- Why building relationships is key
- The topic of promoting in a Facebook Group
- We’ll cover all of that & more
Tweet: Listen to so much business wisdom by @darthastewart on the Sleep Like A Boss Podcast http://ctt.ec/NQFa6+
More about Haley
I run this little show called LeadershipGirl.com. It’s my online baby, where I help small businesses become bigger, smarter and more profitable.
It’s where I get down and dirty with my bad MBA self to help businesses go from $4,000/months to profitable in only three months. It’s where I save clients sums in the amount of $50,000 over the last year.
It’s my playground.
I’m Haley, three time BestSelling Author on Amazon, owner of two other 6-figure businesses and Huffington Post author. I’ve also done a long list of TV interviews and I’m a record selling Girl Scout cookie pusher, with 15,000 boxes under my belt, for the last six years (using social media, I might add).
So, this is the smarts I want to put behind you to help you do the same with your business.
How to connect with her:
One Question for You to Answer Right Now:
What do you do to grow your own Facebook Group?
Answer in the comment section below, I’d love it 🙂
One Quick Favour…
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of my new podcast, then please support the show by leaving a review & subscribing on iTunes. It’s easy and takes about 30 seconds to do!