Jenn helps women learn to take care of themselves, improve their health, and feel great without extreme diets, complicated rules, or stress over small details. She teaches simple fitness fundamentals that work and are maintainable long term so you can have fun, get fit, and be You!
How we connected
Some wisdom nuggets heading your way
- Jenn describes herself as having been an “undercover” active person, find out what she means by that
- She is now what she never thought’d be possible
- She knows what she is talking about because she walked the talk.
- Her struggle with weight seemed like she had ‘tried everything’ but what did the trick in the end was quite surprising to her
- Changing her diet and combining this this with fitness made the pounds melt away
- How difficult is it really to drop gluten? Jenn lets us know
- Christine obviously compares it with drinking too much liquor in high school
- What does it look like to become a pro in the fitness industry?
- Jenn is creating a beautiful book right now find out what it will be about.
- Jenn’s Purple Penguin Fitness is saying it all don’t you think? 🙂
- The 4 Step Formula to Fitness: Nutrition, Fitness, Rest & Water
- When is the best time to exercise and does it interfere with sleep?
- We’ll cover all of that & more!
CLICK TO TWEET: The 4 Step Formula to Fitness: Nutrition, Fitness, Rest & Water http://sleeplikeaboss.com/podcast
More about Jenn
Jenn Vazquez is the founder of Purple Penguin Fitness. She believes fitness and self care can be fun. After being overweight and battling depression for most of her teens and early adult life, Jenn figured out how to stop dieting and torturing herself to lose weight. Now, in her 40’s she feels fabulous and actually craves exercise and healthy food!
She became so passionate about fitness that she became a trainer and fitness coach to help you find your healthy balance in a way that doesn’t add more stress to your life. She wants to help you enjoy the journey to a healthy, happy life too.
Get a FREE complimentary consult here.
Free 10 Day Plan: Get Jenn’s download here
How to connect with her:
One Quick Favour…
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of my new podcast, then please support the show by leaving a review & subscribing on iTunes. It’s easy and takes about 30 seconds to do!