Some wisdom nuggets heading your way
- JJ always thought she’d be a ballerina but height got kind of in the way and still it is all connected. Listen to find out how.
- Although one might think that she is pivoting right now it is a logical consequence to write a book around mindset.
- JJ figured out the real reason why people are having difficulties getting healthier. Find out what it is.
- Prioritizing yourself is not selfish. It is the key to health.
- Your health goes to the by-the way side and then you wonder why your kids and husband aren’t healthy either.
- Self Care is Selfless
- A tragic event forced JJ to really stick to her guns and take care of herself first!
- One of the things she prioritized the entire time was her sleep! (yay!)
- Being present is not necessarily “being present” if you are exhausted or the great version you can be when well rested.
- There isn’t a strategy but a mindset shortage.
- Christine’s and your pandora’s box which will ignite you and make everything you do so much easier.
- JJ has a new book coming out check it out here: http://miraclemindset.com/miracle-mindset-preorder/
- JJ is sharing how she survived this incredible hard times by publishing the lessons she and a lot of other very successful people have learned.
- Christine did not even have an inkling what “mindset” even was 2 years ago and really working on that has made a huge difference.
- We'll cover all of that & more!
More about JJ
JJ helps clients lose weight fast by breaking free from food intolerances.
She is author of 4 NYT Bestsellers:
- JJ Virgin’s Sugar Impact Diet Cookbook: 150 Low-Sugar Recipes to Help You Lose up to 10 Pounds in Just 2 Weeks
- The Sugar Impact Diet: Drop 7 Hidden Sugars, Lose up to 10 Pounds, Just 2 Weeks
- The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days
- The Virgin Diet Cookbook: 150 Easy and Delicious Recipes to Lose Weight and Feel Better Fast.
JJ is also a frequent blogger at Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, and other outlets.
Watch JJ's documentary free for a limited time!
How to connect with her:
One Quick Favour…
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of my new podcast, then please support the show by leaving a review & subscribing on iTunes. It’s easy and takes about 30 seconds to do!