She helps visionary leaders grow their business so they can change the future together. She combines authentic leadership and innovation techniques to help her clients create profitable businesses.
How we connected
I got to know Marlyne online, as so many of my guests but it was over this interview that we really connected. Which is what I love about my podcast!
Some wisdom nuggets heading your way
- Marlyne talking about her Jamaican roots and her passion to read
- She does not have a 5 year plan which is a key skill in a way
- Having the attitude of being adaptive and responsive to your environment is a part we need to cultivate today.
- Being flexible, resilient and flexible is a skill.
- How does Marlyne incorporate being so flexible?
- Working her job in Fortune 50 company she had to adapt depending on which clients she had
- How this has helped her to guide people when they go through change in business
- How being an only child has helped her to really listen and open her perspective
- How your ‘new normal’ can make it difficult to take a leap of faith when it comes to getting help.
- ‘How can I grow my business in an innovative way?’
- Working with visionaries
- ‘Knowing when to ask for help is a sign of strength’
- It’s about what is going to work for YOU
- It’s not formulaic but a framework
- Not every programme will work for everyone
- With having so many ideas it is very hard to switch off
- Routines, Rituals & Meditations can really help with quieting the mind
- As a certified Yoga Instructor it is crucial for her life
- Don’t hold on too tightly to what the result is going to be
We’ll cover all of that & more
Click to Tweet: Listen to this episode of the Sleep Like A Boss podcast with @modernmogulHQ sleeplikeaboss.com/marlyne-pierce
How to connect with her:
One Question for You to Answer Right Now:
What is that makes you different from regular frameworks??
Answer in the comment section below, I’d love it 🙂
One Quick Favour…
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of my new podcast, then please support the show by leaving a review & subscribing on iTunes. It’s easy and takes about 30 seconds to do!