Mary’s mission is to help busy professionals and entrepreneurs, worldwide, with easy (food and lifestyle) options for showing up at their best every day. Because what we eat, how we sleep and move our bodies does matter.
Food and lifestyle have a direct impact in how we show up in our lives each day. But most people haven’t a clue how this works or where to begin.
How we connected
Some wisdom nuggets heading your way
- Due to burning the candle at both ends for a long time through different circumstances Mary went through a huge change to recover.
- Stage 1 was changing her eating habits.
- Stage 2 was her lifestyle changes.
- Connecting body, mind and spirit is key and including lifestyle changes
- Mary’s Eureka moment as to how important sleep is
- Mary is still in the corporate America field but she is now helping those who have been so focused on their career and are now asking the question: What about me?
- What if you have spent 15 years building a career and then suddenly you are stuck and are lost?
- Get more energy back for work and play!
- It is a difficult shift of paradigm to take this time and only focus on yourself.
- People feel like they have to be 100% perfect. But you don’t have to. It’s ok to have time outs. Know that you have the power to come back and change it again.
- The addiction of perfect. It is a high, it will run you to the ground.
- Excellence is so much healthier than perfection.
- You can be more productive if you are more balanced.
- How can you prioritise wellness and health whilst being successful in corporate
- There needs to be a point where you can say that is enough for the day because I need to go and take care of myself
- We bite into our lunch, we bite into our sleep because we feel that we have the time and I can fill it in with all of this stuff.
- Sleep will take its revenge, it will catch up and take its revenge.
We’ll cover all of that & more
CLICK TO TWEET
More about Mary
Burned out, over-weight and plagued with growing health concerns, Mary lost 23 pounds of body fat, 28 points on her LDL cholesterol and 4 dress sizes, when she changed what she ate to feel better. Today as a Board Certified Health Coach and author of the Amazon book, Lifestyling Wellness, Mary mentors busy professionals and entrepreneurs on life-changing food and lifestyle choices with a special focus easy, healthy meals. Visit her at http://MaryWallaceWellness.com.
How to connect with her:
One Question for You to Answer Right Now:
What do you do to remind yourself that you have control over your life?
Answer in the comment section below, I’d love it 🙂
One Quick Favour…
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of my new podcast, then please support the show by leaving a review & subscribing on iTunes. It’s easy and takes about 30 seconds to do!