She spreads health and wellness to millions.
My mission is to support 10,000 women in wellness by the end of 2017 to share their story and spread their message out in a powerful and courageous way to create a positive ripple effect of health in the world.
How we connected
Some wisdom nuggets heading your way
- I love vets but in this case I am glad that it didn’t pan out. Listen why.
- “Am I really living out my purpose?” The key question that inspired Shelley to go for it and follow her gut.
- How dropping dairy changed Shelley’s life.
- Sharing is so powerful and it changed her community for the better as well.
- Shelley mainly works with women who work in wellness, like healers, health coaches, intuitives and so forth. People of high service and high levels of purpose, called to help people transform their lives.
- Shelley helps with clarity, structure and crafting their message so that people understand what they actually do.
- Inspiration is key to get people motivated. People don’t want to be told what to do it is nowhere near as powerful as intrinsic motivation.
- My struggle to make people understand without preaching or scaremongering and what Shelley offers as a solution.
- Clients who knew more of Shelley’s story and who knew more about her were also better clients. So people don’t necessarily remember the wisdom you tell them to do but they do remember your story.
- So what if you don’t have a personal hero’s story? Shelley comes to the rescue!
- You can always find YOUR story when you go digging.
- The truth about self value and self worth.
- Lucid dreaming, what it is and how it can help.
- Shelley’s sleep catch up weekends and how it spikes her creativity and productivity.
- The ripple effect and the 80/20 rule. Shelley and I have a lot in common there.
- You can impact millions!
- We’ll cover all of that & more!
CLICK TO TWEET: Whenever we share our powerful story of transformation we can move mountains and other people get inspired. http://sleeplikeaboss.com/podcast
More about Shelley
Shelley Davidescu is a Business Mentor for women in wellness ready to spread health and healing worldwide. Professionally trained in mental health, Shelley combines her knowledge in psychology, business, and health to help women share their powerful transformation and unique message to heal and create a bigger impact in the world today.
How to connect with her:
One Quick Favour…
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of my new podcast, then please support the show by leaving a review & subscribing on iTunes. It’s easy and takes about 30 seconds to do!