Dr Berni Sewell, PhD is a working Mum, health scientist, energy healer and self-worth blogger. Her mission is to make you feel good about yourself, no matter what! And she won’t stop until she succeeds because she strongly believes that everybody deserves happiness.
Some wisdom nuggets heading your way
- “I’ve always helped people. I’ve always been the person who goes to the party and some person comes to talk with.”
- “My passion, what I’m aiming to help people with is self-worth.”
- How she has learned that no matter what, everyone is worth the same.
- “It doesn’t matter what you do, it doesn’t matter what you look like, It doesn’t matter whether you haven’t been able to lose those pregnancy pounds, It doesn’t matter whether you’re working from home, working in an office or how much money you have in your bank account; you’re always worth the same.”
- Self-worth comes from the inside. Comes from remembering that you are worth.
- We’ll cover all of that & more
More about Bernadette:
Berni’s blog is called The Self-Worth Experiment. She was suffering from low self-worth for a long time and developed a low self-worth radar in other people. She then realised that many very common behaviours are actually symptoms of lacking self-worth.
So Berni decided to help people heal their self-worth and boost their happiness. One person at a time. At the moment she is focusing on work-at-home Mums. They are heroes (well, all Mums are!) but they often drown in guilt. They need to know they are doing great and they are not the only ones who struggle.
How to connect with her:
One Quick Favour…
If you enjoyed listening to this episode of my new podcast, then please support the show by leaving a review & subscribing on iTunes. It’s easy and takes about 30 seconds to do!
Join the Sleep Like A Boss Facebook group for support & to meet Christine who will be there to answer any questions you may have.